Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Alexa McLaughlin Alexa McLaughlin is offline

Default Cursor problems

Hi

Just installed Office 2007 and tried to copy text from an online document:

http://www.health.act.gov.au/c/healt...842671407&sid=

I can scroll down with the mouse wheel (but can't "browse page") but the
page number at bottom left doesn't change. As soon as I left click in the
text, the cursor jumps to the beginning of the document. When I double click
on a word, the selection shading flashes but I can't right click and "copy"
it.

Any ideas?

Alexa

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Alexa McLaughlin Alexa McLaughlin is offline

I got a new copy of the file which works. However, I'm disappointed that
neiher the phone help (using one of my three precious free calls) or this
list was able to offer any suggestions. It's always hard to know whether a
problem is caused by the latest program change or something else.

Alexa

Cursor Problems heshie75v New Users 1 January 20th 07 12:06 AM
Problems with cursor and arrow Frank Wagner Microsoft Word Help 1 October 30th 05 07:25 AM
cursor problems Charlene Microsoft Word Help 2 September 27th 05 06:25 AM
cursor problems MrsFoz Microsoft Word Help 1 June 24th 05 06:11 PM
Cursor Problems Metalteck Microsoft Word Help 2 May 1st 05 02:43 AM