Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
tamee tamee is offline

Default mailmerge date conversion

I have a mailmerge document with excel source data. I have date fields in
excel, but when I merge it reverts to the original serial number. How do I
convert it back to display the desired date format. Please Help. Thanks

MailMerge - File Conversion Problem Phil Galey Microsoft Word Help 1 August 18th 06 06:06 AM
Mailmerge date format Ocean Mailmerge 5 April 9th 06 06:28 PM
date mailmerge problem Bob Bedford Mailmerge 5 March 17th 06 09:57 AM
US / English date format mailmerge Bento72 Mailmerge 1 February 7th 06 02:57 PM
convert date format after mailmerge David.W. Mailmerge 1 May 9th 05 12:25 PM