sbird

Default how do I make all my past documents display in english. They are.

I have multiple word documents stored on a server. I have one computer that
sees all the documents correctly. I have a new computer running xp pro and
it displays alot of these in greek. The default language is english. If I
type in a document that is in greek I type in greek. Does anyone have any
ideas?