Sherry

Default User Defined Styles

I have a User Defined Style I cannot get rid of. When I
got into my styles to delete it, it says it deleted, but
the next time I open Microsoft Word, it is back again. I
am trying to get rid of the whole thing because it is
causing a problem with my Outlook Express, which uses
Word as my default editor. For some reason, this user
defined style carries over to my new outgoing messages,
and attaches images which were part of the style. I
thought that if I could completely remove that style from
Word, then it wouldn't be an issue with Outlook. Any
ideas?

Thanks!
Sherry

When you delete the style, you are just deleting it from the current
document. To delete it from the template (which I presume in this case is
Normal.dot), you must open the template and delete it there. For tips on
editing Normal.dot, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm