I need help in downloading new fonts

Default fonts for word

hello, wHow do I add-on or download more fonts for word? Are there any sites
that offer fonts that are word compatible for free? If not what is a bargain
price for a font package?
Paul Ballou

http://www.google.com/
Do a search for free fonts then if you find any you like download and
install in your font folder.
--
Paul Ballou
MVP Office

Control the things you can and Don't Worry about the things you can't
control.

"I need help in downloading new fonts" I need help in downloading new fonts
@discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
hello, wHow do I add-on or download more fonts for word? Are there any
sites
that offer fonts that are word compatible for free? If not what is a
bargain
price for a font package?

Chuck Davis

Fonts 2003 SJH Page Layout 0 January 13th 05 03:59 PM
Installing new fonts Michele K. Microsoft Word Help 3 January 7th 05 03:43 AM
missing fonts mandolinwind61 Microsoft Word Help 0 December 29th 04 10:41 PM
Recently Used Fonts List Mark Wharton Microsoft Word Help 0 December 19th 04 12:25 AM