Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
New Broker New Broker is offline

Default sample letter to introduce real estate broker after a sale

I just sold two apartments in my building,and I would like to send a just
sold letter,and introduce at the same time myself and my new brokarage
company.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

Sounds like a good idea. Simply type it up, print it out and mail it.

"New Broker" New wrote in message
:I just sold two apartments in my building,and I would like to send a just
: sold letter,and introduce at the same time myself and my new brokarage
: company.

cagefaj cagefaj is offline
Junior Member

“Welcome to We Buy Houses Virginia Beach, the Official Cash Home Buyer of Virginia Beach, Virginia, and surrounding areas.

We provide home sellers with a cash option to purchase their property quickly—with NO Repairs, and NO Fees or Commissions.

Simply go to our website or call us at (757) 916-7437 to get a no-obligation cash home offer sent to you. It’s free and confidential.

Avoiding foreclosure? Facing divorce? Moving? Upside down in your mortgage? Liens? It doesn’t matter whether you live in it, you’re renting it out, it’s vacant, or not even habitable. We help owners who have inherited an unwanted property, own a vacant house, are behind on payments, owe liens, downsized, and can’t sell… even if the house needs repairs that you can’t pay for… and yes, even if the house is fire damaged or has bad rental tenants.

Basically, if you have a property and need to sell it… we’d like to make you a fair cash offer and close on it when you’re ready to sell.

Just contact us today to get started!
arielia arielia is offline
Banned

It is great