Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
23hitman 23hitman is offline

Default ~ ~~ To Macro Or Not To Macro THAT is the question

Word 2007

Ok I want to have a set arrow shape with a certain weight, color and arrow
direction. When I use the "default shapes" the settings are not saved from
day to day.

I need to use this arrow over and over, a few hundred times. And I cant make
a customized toolbar shortcut.

Any options?
Will a macro work? Is that the best option?

How do I setup the best option (step by step plz)

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey[_2_] Greg Maxey[_2_] is offline

Create a QuickPart.

Insert your arrow like you want it to look and select it. Click Insert
TabQuick PartsSave Selection to Quick Parts Gallery.

Give it a name and locaton.

Enter it over and over again using InsertQuick Parts

--
Greg Maxey - Word MVP

My web site http://gregmaxey.mvps.org