Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Braclem Braclem is offline

Default Word 2007 User - install speech recognition for micro phone use

I am trying to use my microphone for skype. I can' t find out to enable my
speech recognition in the Word 2007. Please Help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

There is no speech recognition in Word 2007. It was moved to the (Vista)
operating system.
You don't need speech recognition to use the microphone for Skype. You
merely setup Skype to use the microphone on the port set up in that
application.