Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
MingS MingS is offline

Default Right align numbers when numbering

In previous versions of Word it was possible to format Numbering so that the
actual numbers were right aligned but the text itself was left aligned - just
like writing numbers in a column with the number 9 being above the 0 in the
number 10. How can I do this in Word 2007?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Click the dropdown arrow next to the numbering tool and choose Define New
Number Format. In the dialog box, set Alignment to Right.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"MingS" wrote in message
In previous versions of Word it was possible to format Numbering so that
the
actual numbers were right aligned but the text itself was left aligned -
just
like writing numbers in a column with the number 9 being above the 0 in
the
number 10. How can I do this in Word 2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
MingS MingS is offline

Thanks Herb for your help. Great to find I could still use my favourite style.