Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GRMREAPER81 GRMREAPER81 is offline

Default PRINT MULTIPLE DOCUMENTS FROM WORD IN ONE PRINT BATCH

I have customer contracts stored individually as documents in a folder. I
want to print all of the contracts but hope not to have to call each one up
and print it. Is there a way to batch up all of the documents and have them
print in one print request?

Any suggestion is greatly appreciated!

Rich Gemma