Speedbrake

Default How do I change Word text to PDF text?

I need to change a word text document to pdf. Is there a way to do this?
Graham Mayor

Not with Word! Word has no filter for pdf documents. You need a third party
tool to create pdf files such as the full version of Acrobat or one of the
cheaper alternatives.

Speedbrake wrote:
I need to change a word text document to pdf. Is there a way to do
this?

Anne Troy

Do you have PDF writer or any of a number of free or low-cost PDF
converters?
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Speedbrake" wrote in message
I need to change a word text document to pdf. Is there a way to do this?

Speedbrake

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Do you have PDF writer or any of a number of free or low-cost PDF
converters?
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Speedbrake" wrote in message
I need to change a word text document to pdf. Is there a way to do this?

Thank you for answering. I do not have any converters but I will try tucows.com and see if there are any shareware programs to do that.

Ceasar
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RHAB RHAB is offline

I have adobe 7.0 and a cannot get a thing to work. Found this on
www.grants.gov you may try. www.cutepdf.com I have no idea if it is any good
as I have just D/L it. REX
--
THANKS;

Speedbrake wrote:
I need to change a word text document to pdf. Is there a way to do
this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I would suggest you post your issue in an Adobe Acrobat newsgroup. Seems a
waste to have an expensive program on your computer and not be able to make
it work.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Speedbrake wrote:
I need to change a word text document to pdf. Is there a way to do
this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RHAB RHAB is offline

To use CUTEPDF, open a file, go to file, print, when print open you need to
change the printer and if you have cutepdf loaded it will be there as write.
REX
--
THANKS;

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
Converted document from WordPerfect. New footnotes are not being. C Lowman Microsoft Word Help 1 January 26th 05 10:19 PM