Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
A Miller A Miller is offline

Default How do I get rid of dashed lines being printed

I am trying to print a document, the page layout is landscape, it has two
columns, the second column has an image in it. When I print the doc a dashed
line appears along the top of the document. Removing the image removes the
dashed line from the print out so it has something to do with the image and
the formatting around it. Printing the image itself there is no dashed line.
Any idea what is causing this?
--
AM
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Select the image and check whether it has a dashed border applied. If it
has, uncheck the border from each sire of the image.

..

A Miller wrote:
I am trying to print a document, the page layout is landscape, it has
two columns, the second column has an image in it. When I print the
doc a dashed line appears along the top of the document. Removing the
image removes the dashed line from the print out so it has something
to do with the image and the formatting around it. Printing the image
itself there is no dashed line. Any idea what is causing this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
A Miller A Miller is offline

Hi

Thanks for that. There is no border applied. I have now attempted to print
the same document on another pc and it is fine. Difference is I converted it
from DOCX to DOC format. So the issue is either something to do with my
laptop or word 2007? I'll work it out eventually!

Thanks again.
--
AM