Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
canochick canochick is offline

Default Non-responding while saving word 07 doc

I just bought an HP laptop with vista home premium. I activated office that
was pre-installed with my computer. I purchased office 07 student.

Whenever I attempt to save a document, office freezes and says
non-responding. It then checks for an issue and closes, usaving any info.

also, the auto-save folder, whenever I try to delete all on the bar on the
left, it will freeze.

i've already uninstalled and reinstalled on my computer. any more
suggestions? anyone else have the same issue?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
chartreusegnome chartreusegnome is offline

I've got the exact same problem and I desperately need a solution....