Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Beeler Beeler is offline

Default View breaks

In word 2002 how does one view just the breaks, ie. column break, section
break? There are options to view seemingly every other type of hidden
character or code. Ideally I would like only column breaks to be visible by
default for a template.

(For those interested, or with additional suggestions, I'm trying a
workaround for parallel columns in word w/o using tables, linked textboxes
etc.)

--
-Beeler