Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
donna donna is offline

Default unwanted top border

I've created a photo montage with a photo 'watermark' background. The
background prints to all edges except the top, where it leaves about a
half-inch white margin. How do I get rid of this? Setting the margin to zero
doesn't change it. Any help much appreciated. I'm using Word 2007 and Vista.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
donna donna is offline

Thanks for your response. I did that but it made no difference. What I've now
done, after searching other postings here, is I've inserted a photo into the
header and made it fit the full page. That covers the unwanted white margin.

My question now is, with this method of using header, is there a way to
'washout' the photo as you can do with a watermark?

"Donna" wrote:

I've created a photo montage with a photo 'watermark' background. The
background prints to all edges except the top, where it leaves about a
half-inch white margin. How do I get rid of this? Setting the margin to zero
doesn't change it. Any help much appreciated. I'm using Word 2007 and Vista.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
donna donna is offline

In Word 2007 I can click on Format Picture and then adjust the brightness to
achieve same result as a washout. Thanks for pointing me in the right
direction.