sLynetta

Default Problem Formatting Outlines and using styles

I'm having trouble formatting Outlines in word. If I go beyond 4 levels of
bullets in the outline, the fifth level will not function properly, no matter
how I set it up. It doesn't take the formatting that I placed when
customizing.

Styles sheet and formatting, when used together, seem to compete with the
outline structure. Styles will just change completely for no reason when I am
working.

Can anybody tell me about the "undocumented features" of Word Outlines,
especially 2003, as they related to formating. Any experience with challenges
you've had will help.

thank you,

slynetta
Stefan Blom