Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
7Eighty7

Default How do I change the menu for the right mouse button?

I would like to change the menu options offered when I right-click the mouse
while working with a Word document. (Do I have to sacrifice a virgin hamster
in the light of the blue moon?)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

There are quite a lot of right click ("Context") menus.

Select Tools Customize from the menu.
Select the toolbars tab.
Scroll down and select "Shortcut Menu Bar".
A new toolbar will appear. The menu you want will be in one of the submenus
on this.

When you have identifed the toolbar ...

Select the Commands tab (in the dialog)
Find the command you want to add to the menu
Click and drag it to the toolbar

Sounds easy, doesn't it? And not a blue hamster in sight.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"7Eighty7" wrote in message
I would like to change the menu options offered when I right-click the

mouse
while working with a Word document. (Do I have to sacrifice a virgin

hamster
in the light of the blue moon?)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See the instructions for shortcut menus at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...oToToolbar.htm and be
sure not to overlook the link to
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...nmentProbs.htm, which gives
step-by-step instructions for one example.