Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sean D Sean D is offline

Default "Send To" does not respond

When in MS Word 2003, the "Send To" command does not elicit the drop down
menu.

Immediately prior to this, Word kept crashing because of an Adobe pdfmaker
addin. Word disabled the addin, but my Standard toolbar then vanished and
wouldn't return when right clicking on the toolbar area. I reset from the
Customize toolbar diablogue box and this caused the "send to" command to
become unresponsive.

Does any of this make sense? Presumably I'll have to reload everything, but
I thought I'd give this a shot.

Thanks for your help.

Sean J. Davey.

PS: I have all uptodate software.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Reloading won't make any difference.

Start with http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm

Uninstall the Adobe add-in properly - see
http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm

Later you can re-add the correct version of the Add-in for 2003 though you
will probably have to re-enable it from Word Help About Word Disabled
Items.

As for the toolbars http://www.gmayor.com/my_toolbars_are_missing.htm or
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/MissingMenusEtc.htm

You might like to take a look at