Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jeanne Moos

Default Re-create the catalog merge by removing all breaks Help

I'm trying to re-create the catalog merge by removing all the section breaks
from within the form letter merge by using a macro but it doesn't seem it
work.
I have the following fields surrounded by a table.

FYI: I cannot use the catalog merge because it's not available through the
database we use. The SQL database is linked to word. So when the user selects
the form. The form displays and prints. We only have access to the simple
form letter merges. Basically I'm trying to change the behavior of the form
letter.