suzshook suzshook is offline
Junior Member

Default Calculated Field Always Shows Up as Zeroes

I am using Word 2000, and trying to mailmerge a document that contains a calculated field (=SUM(RIGHT)) - this field always shows up in my merged document as $000.00, and never the calculated value, though I can successfully select records based on that value. For example, I want to select the records where this field is greater than or equal to 300. This works, and the correct records are selected. However, one of the fields in the merged document prints the data in this calculated field, and all the records print zeros. I also get the message "Record x contained too many data fields" several times when I try to mailmerge. Is there a way to print this calculated field correctly in a mailmerge document? Thanks for any help! Suz