Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
J C J C is offline

Default Customized Toolbars

I am using Microsoft Word 2003 and am trying to same a customized toolbars
that will remain each time I open Word. Right now the Adobe 6.0 toolbars
opens even though I have gone into Customize Toolbars and unchecked it. Is
there a way that I can not have this Adobe tool bar open each time I open
Word or start a new document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

J C wrote:
I am using Microsoft Word 2003 and am trying to same a customized
toolbars that will remain each time I open Word. Right now the Adobe
6.0 toolbars opens even though I have gone into Customize Toolbars
and unchecked it. Is there a way that I can not have this Adobe tool
bar open each time I open Word or start a new document?

Yes, remove the PDFMaker.dot file from the Office startup folder. There are
other ways to deal with it, all discussed in
http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman