nadja nadja is offline
Junior Member

Default email directory

Hi,
I've created a mail merge (directory) which I would now like to send by email.
The merge works perfectly fine as I'm able to finish the merge to individual pages or print.

But when I click on "Send E-Mail messages" I get the error message "You cannot send catalog created by merging documents directly to mail, fax or a printer".

Does anyone know how I can work around this issue?

Thanks a lot!
Nadja
nadja nadja is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Is this forum still active? If anyone has an idea of how to solve above, I'd highly appreciate a response! Thanks everyone