Stefano Berti Stefano Berti is offline
Junior Member

Default Footnote

Good evening,
I have a problem: I wrote a page having firstly a one-column section and then a two-column section (with the automatic creation of a continuous section interruption before and after the second one). When I tried to insert an apex for a footnote in the first section, the two-column one jumps to the following page leaving a blank space. I'd like it to remain in the previous page but it seems that the link between the apex and the footnote reference implies no section interruption in between.

Please, help me because it's for my uni thesis,
Thank you in advance,
Stefano
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Suzanne S. Barnhill[_3_] Suzanne S. Barnhill[_3_] is offline

This is by design; see “Section break causes an unexpected page break in
Word” at http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=292074. For a workaround, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...panColumns.htm.

--
Stefano Berti