Jazming

Default copying a document into multiple folders

I need to copy the same document into multiple folders. Can this be done
without having to open each one and inserting it in?

thanks
Richard Neville

Yes. Close the document you want to copy and locate it in Windows Explorer.
Single click on it and Copy it (Ctrl+C). Click on each folder in turn, again
in Windows Explorer, into which you want to copy it, and Paste (Ctrl+V).