Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Mark LaGrange Mark LaGrange is offline

Default MMtoDocs - getting run-time error 91

Hello - this macro worked great on a couple of letters, but gets a run-time
91 error on the particular letter I'm trying to work up now.

Has this happened to anybody else?

Thanks

Mark
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Do you have the latest version?
This matter is better dealt with via the link on my web site from where you
obtained the download.
Which Word version are you using and if you open the add-in in Word, which
line is highlighted when the error occurs?

Mark LaGrange wrote:
Hello - this macro worked great on a couple of letters, but gets a
run-time 91 error on the particular letter I'm trying to work up now.

Has this happened to anybody else?

Thanks

Mark

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Mark LaGrange[_2_] Mark LaGrange[_2_] is offline

Thanks very much for your reply. I tried the latest version, and am still
having the problem, plus an additional issue of the pdf's being generated
with about a 2" top margin, no matter what I set the margin in the doc at.

Environment: MMtoDocs rev 25, Word 2003, Adobe Acrobat v7, Windows 2000

This matter is better dealt with via the link on my web site

I don't see a contact link on your website; if you have a FAQ or a
troubleshooter, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Do you have the latest version?
This matter is better dealt with via the link on my web site from where you
obtained the download.
Which Word version are you using and if you open the add-in in Word, which
line is highlighted when the error occurs?

My web site
www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Mark LaGrange wrote:
Hello - this macro worked great on a couple of letters, but gets a
run-time 91 error on the particular letter I'm trying to work up now.

Has this happened to anybody else?

Thanks

Mark

Jhessa Reid Jhessa Reid is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark LaGrange View Post
Hello - this macro worked great on a couple of letters, but gets a run-time
91 error on the particular letter I'm trying to work up now.

Has this happened to anybody else?

Thanks

Mark

Hi,

Runtime Error 91 usually occurs when a file has been lost. When you download, install and set up an application or software, this error doesn't usually show up. Later, when you try to run the program, the error message will appear. This error often occurs because part of the data needed to run the application has been damaged or misplaced.

When you run a program, there is a very specific process that takes place. Your computer searches for the startup information in a sequence. If any portion of that sequence is lost or corrupt, then the computer has a very hard time running the program.

MMtoDocs - problems splitting merges into individual docs Joe Murphy Mailmerge 2 November 26th 07 11:26 AM
run-time error 53 Genia New Users 2 March 1st 07 08:07 PM
Run Time Error Althea Microsoft Word Help 2 February 23rd 07 05:15 PM
run-time error JohnnyBoy Microsoft Word Help 1 July 24th 06 06:31 AM
run time error 91 moose Microsoft Word Help 3 April 7th 05 11:05 PM