Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
lifeb4love2637 lifeb4love2637 is offline

Default How do I set my documents to always be justified?

I work in a law office where all documents are justified. On the 2003 version
you could use settings so every document typed was always in justified. I
can't find how to set this option in 2007.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

It is really done in the same way - by modifying the paragraph formatting in
the styles that you want to use so that the text alignment is justified.

You should really create individual templates for the different types of
documents that you use and any that you had created for use in Word 2003
will almost certainly work in the same way if used in Word 2007 without
requiring any modifications.

See the article "Creating a Template The Basics (Part I) at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...platePart1.htm

and "Creating a Template (Part II) at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...platePart2.htm

If you need to set up numbered heading styles in your templates, see the
following page of fellow MVP Shauna Kelly's website:

How to create numbered headings or outline numbering in your Microsoft Word
document

http://www.ShaunaKelly.com/word/numb...Numbering.html

--
Hope this helps.