Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.office.misc,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jeff Korn Jeff Korn is offline

Default Are the "page setup" layout settings overwritten by page preview adjustments ?

I setup a page layout in menu

File-page setup.

As far as I know these settings are stored in the document itself.

Now I call menu

File-page preview

and click on the preview window the button "setup..."

If I change now these settings (again): Are these changes temporary or
are they saved permanently in the document resp. are the old settings
overwritten?

Jeff