Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Derek Derek is offline

Default How do I get a font size bigger than 72

I want to make letters big enough to put on a large board, with 1 letter per
piece of A4 paper. Is this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Enter the size you want in the font size box and press enter.
For A4 and (say) Arial bold, the practical maximum size is around 650
points.

Derek wrote:
I want to make letters big enough to put on a large board, with 1
letter per piece of A4 paper. Is this possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

It's forgetting that "hit enter" that will get you every time. ;-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~