Martha

Default Ruler set to inches but doesn't display correctly - how come?

Just upgraded from Word 2000 to 2003. I am used to working with the ruler
displayed but am now frustrated at the inability to change the ruler
markings. I have tried to change them to reflect inches but regardless of
what choice I make using the ToolsOptionsGeneral dialog box the markings do
not change. My best guess is that they are reflecting centimeters but I can't
tell for sure. Is there any other way to change this?
Stefan Blom

Please see: http://www.gmayor.com/Character_Units.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Martha" wrote in message
Just upgraded from Word 2000 to 2003. I am used to working with the

ruler
displayed but am now frustrated at the inability to change the ruler
markings. I have tried to change them to reflect inches but

regardless of
what choice I make using the ToolsOptionsGeneral dialog box the

markings do
not change. My best guess is that they are reflecting centimeters

but I can't
tell for sure. Is there any other way to change this?

Stefan Blom

You are welcome.

--
Stefan Blom