emmy128

Default insert picture from menu

Hi,

I am creating a fillable form, and i am wondering if there is a way to
create a drop box, or some sort of menu that will allow the user to select
from a few different letterheads. I DO NOT want to create a new form for each
letterhead, i just want the user to be able to click a box, click his
companies name, and have the appropriate letterhead appear at the top of the
page. ( each letter head is in jpg format..... or should i do something with
bookmarks?) either way, it has to be simple enough for a beginner to navigate.

Any Ideas???? Help

Thanks, Emmy : o)
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Better to create a separate template for each letterhead.

--
Please post any further questions or followup to the newsgroups for the
benefit of others who may be interested. Unsolicited questions forwarded

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP