Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Lanny, brand new to the computer world! Lanny, brand new to the computer world! is offline

Default delete saved letters

How do I delete previousely saved letters that I wrote? I've been trying to
get rid of them and I just don't know how to do it. If someone coulpd plesae
tell me how I would appreciate it.
Thank
You,

Lanny
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Select the document in a Windows Explorer window and press Delete to send it
to the Recycle bin or Shift+Delete to delete it entirely.

If an old letter is showing up when you want a blank new document, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm

computer wrote in message
How do I delete previousely saved letters that I wrote? I've been trying

get rid of them and I just don't know how to do it. If someone coulpd

plesae
tell me how I would appreciate it.

Thank
You,

Lanny

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Is there a question here?

http://word.mvps.org

"Patrick" wrote in message

Patrick

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Select the document in a Windows Explorer window and press Delete to send
it
to the Recycle bin or Shift+Delete to delete it entirely.

If an old letter is showing up when you want a blank new document, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm

so
all may benefit.