Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bill.starguy bill.starguy is offline

Default forms or links or ??

I created a form a year ago. It has 4 parts, with information typed in the
1st part needing to be repeated in the other 3. It works, but I wanted to
modify it. Now I can't figure out how I did it. Any ideas? (p.s. I'm using
Mac, but I can use a Dell at work, too.)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.mac.office.word

Here's one way of doing repeating data, which should be fine in both Mac
and Win.
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm

Information on making Forms is he
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=22

I'm crossposting to the Mac Word group because you might need help
translating some commands. There *are* differences in Forms between Mac
and Win--I think WinWord 2002 and beyond implemented a second way of
making forms that MacWord does not have, while basic forms should work,
but I'm not sure.

By the way, see here for Google/Entourage gateway to newsgroups for
MacWord, MacExcel, and other MS programs for the Mac:
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/community/community.aspx?pid=newsgroups