Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
KarenW KarenW is offline

Default Merge Data into a Word Form

Is it possible to merge data into an existing form? I have a list of names,
employee #'s, etc. that I would like to move to wallet size cards and
printout for our employees.

Name: (Data fills in here)
Employ #: (Data fills in here) Dept: (Date fills in here)
Spouse: (Date fills in here)
Child: (Date fills in here)
Etc.

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can certainly do a mail merge to any sort of document. When you say
"existing form," are you referring to a protected form with form fields? If
so, the document would have to be unprotected and merge fields substituted
for the form fields. If not, what problem exactly are you having with this
mail merge?