AmericanVirgin

Default in the business card template , how can i apply one card to all c.

How?
Doug Robbins

There's a box to check on the Labels dialog for that purpose.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"AmericanVirgin" wrote in message
How?

Jay Freedman

If you aren't using the Labels dialog, but setting up text and
graphics in the first cell of the table, then (1) select the entire
first cell and copy it to the clipboard; then (2) selecte the entire
table and paste.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman