Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Guy[_2_] Guy[_2_] is offline

Default Print nail merged letter and then envelopes without remerging

Once I mail merge and print a letter, how can I print all the envelopes from
the same mail merge without doing another mail merge?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Using the same data source for an Envelope mail merge is probably the best
option.

The alternative of adding an envelope to the mail merge main document and
inserting the necessary fields in that envelope will result in the envelopes
being alternated with the letters and unless you have a printer that can
successfully handle such a mixture, it would be necessary to execute the
merge to a new document and then print all of the letters and all of the
envelopes. While a macro could be written to separate those to print
operations, just using the same data source for an Envelope mail merge would
seem to be the simplest method.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.