Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TX Jo TX Jo is offline

Default Mailing Labels to Excel Question

Is there a way to convert mailing labels to an excel spreadsheet? I am about
ready to pull out my hair so I hope someone can help me!! LOL
--
TX Jo
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See "Convert Labels into Mail Merge Data File" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at:

http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"TX Jo" wrote in message
Is there a way to convert mailing labels to an excel spreadsheet? I am
about
ready to pull out my hair so I hope someone can help me!! LOL
--
TX Jo

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pickles pickles is offline

Default Read-Only documents

Does anyone know how I can unlock re-only documents both in word and excel
when all the commands have become invalid?

I should be thrilled if I could sort this problem out. Many thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If your commands don't work that sounds like you have a trial version that
has expired or you never activated.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"pickles" wrote in message
Does anyone know how I can unlock re-only documents both in word and excel
when all the commands have become invalid?

I should be thrilled if I could sort this problem out. Many thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JJ Levine JJ Levine is offline

Jo - if you get an answer to this, or figure it out - I would love to know
too. I just inherited the same issue - someone typed straight into 11 pages
of labels that are 30 per page and I need 6 per page, but also I would prefer
to export all this info into a master list that could ultimately be used in
excel w/out retyping or cutting and pasting 'til the cows come home!

Any advice much appreciated!