sorazal

Default HOW TO HIDE Field Codes automatically?

Hello,

How can I ensure, that the resulting merged document, opens with the field
results instead of the field codes when it is build (from an access
applicaton) on my customers computer?

Thanks!

Doug Robbins

If the merge is actually being executed, the mergefields will not be present
in the document.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"sorazal" wrote in message
Hello,

How can I ensure, that the resulting merged document, opens with the field
results instead of the field codes when it is build (from an access
applicaton) on my customers computer?

Thanks!

sorazal

Thanks for the answer.

You are right for the case of {mergefield ..} field codes. But I use also
{includepicture ..} field codes. So when I execute the merge
it can happened (depending on what Word was displaying - Alt+F9, before the
last close) that my customer sees {INLUDEPICTURE etc} instead of the
picture!

Thanks again.

Ο "Doug Robbins" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
If the merge is actually being executed, the mergefields will not be

present
in the document.

interested. Questions sent directly to me will only be answered on a

paid
consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP