Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
RealGomer RealGomer is offline

Default Changing font color w/Find & Replace?

I have a document with two font colors. Is there a way to change just one
font color throughout the document without manually changing each letter?
Will Find & Replace work?
--
Für Elise - Support the Breast Cancer & Heart Foundations
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DeanH DeanH is offline

Yes. Open the Replace dialog, for both Find and Replace With boxes leave
blank, click the More button, click Format, Font, select the colours you wish
to search for and replace with respectively.
All the best
DeanH

"RealGomer" wrote:

I have a document with two font colors. Is there a way to change just one
font color throughout the document without manually changing each letter?
Will Find & Replace work?
--
Für Elise - Support the Breast Cancer & Heart Foundations

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

As Dean advises. But if you had used Word styles correctly, in this case
using one style for one colour and a different style for the other colour,
then to change a colour globally would have been a simple case of editing
the one style.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP