Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Michael Koerner Michael Koerner is offline

Default Merging to A, B,C...

I have no problem setting up my merge from Excel to Word onto an Envelope
for all the names I have in the spread sheet. What I would like to be able
to do is merge where it uses the first letter of the Last Name and be able
to merge where all records begin with A, then again for B and so on.

Or even the ability to select say 50 records, then records 51-100, then
101-150 and so on. Any help greatly appreciated. I'm using XP and Office
2007

--

Regards
Michael Koerner

100% is merging as 1% Annette Mailmerge 3 March 10th 09 07:38 PM
MERGING Ransom Microsoft Word Help 3 February 22nd 08 06:32 AM
Merging Darlene Mailmerge 2 December 12th 07 10:11 AM
Getting 0's when merging thandy Mailmerge 3 December 19th 06 01:51 PM
Merging Chris Microsoft Word Help 1 May 9th 05 05:31 PM