Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
John

Default Not your average Word column question - help!

Greetings,
I understand how to insert a page break and column break in a Word document.
My application is to make an outline that is indented on the left side
column, and to place the time allotted to it in the right hand column, and
this will carry through all pages. One way to do this is to insert a page
break when I reach the bottom of the page, and then insert a column break
prior to that. This appears to fit the bill, but what if I want to add more
stuff in either column? The page starts to wrap around to the other column,
and all gets confusing very quickly.

Is there a pleasant way to keep adding data to the left-hand while, so that
when you run out of space, the column structure will be maintained on the
tasks and another column on the right side, with time allotment?

I am frustrated!

How can I divide a page into three sections? Bonnie Microsoft Word Help 3 May 8th 23 02:47 AM
macro in word js Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 03:01 AM
saving the workspace Mike Microsoft Word Help 3 December 8th 04 11:32 PM
How do I turn off the "getting started" column in MS Word? frankjacks Microsoft Word Help 1 December 4th 04 02:57 AM