Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
RedroseT

Default In merge header row repeats at top and middle of page

I'm doing my first merge with Word Office 2003. It's a list of names,
addresses, etc. with three columns. Data is in Excel and document in Word.
All is okay, except, the header row for the table prints at the top, as it
should, but also in middle of the page. It can be removed in the merged
document but the merge will also be used by people that don't know how to
remove the row. Hope someone can help me with this. Thank you

Program is Word Office 2003.