Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mapirc Mapirc is offline

Default 2003 How to turn off automatic style and lists formatting

Hi,
When I change e.g. a heading to bold or add a list, Word 2003 automatically
formats the whole document. If I press ctrl+z, then the desire change appears.

I tried to apply all previous tips for other member for nothing works.

Could any of you please answer my question? And Yes, is MS Word 2003.
Thanks a lot,
Maria

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What did you try?

It sounds very much like the usual culprit€”that automatically update is
checked in the style definition. Clear that and it won't happen again for
that style in that document. Read more he
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...tedcontent.htm

If that doesn't help, let us know.

PamC

Mapirc wrote:
Hi,
When I change e.g. a heading to bold or add a list, Word 2003 automatically
formats the whole document. If I press ctrl+z, then the desire change appears.

I tried to apply all previous tips for other member for nothing works.

Could any of you please answer my question? And Yes, is MS Word 2003.
Thanks a lot,
Maria

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mapirc Mapirc is offline

Hi PamC,
Thanks for your help
I tried before doing exactly what you recommend, but I tried once more just
in case and... still happens!