Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Deborah Jean

Default How can i get and download the papyrus font. I have windows XP

go to this website http://www.webpagepublicity.com/free-fonts-p.html
and scroll down until you find Paprus click the link and it will download
for free download it to a place you can find it...like the desktop...after
download right click on it, copy. go to start control panel...switch to
classic view...font folder...right click a blank area and paste. It should
then be available to all MS applications.

Deborah Jean
MOS Master Instructor.
"VAN" wrote:

I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET AND DOWNLOAD THE PAPYRUS 1.11. I HAVE WINDOWS
XP.