I don't want clipboard

Default clipboard problem

How to avoid clipboard function? Everytime I remove a selection on
toolbar/clipboard or customize, it disappears. But next time I start with a
new document, the clipboard function appears on the screen.
SHord

In Word, click Edit on the menu bar, then click Office Clipboard on the menu.
the Office Clipboard will appear on the right side of the Word window. At
the bottom of the Clipboard window, click the Options down-arrow and choose
one of the items from the menu. You can click "collect without displaying
Clipboard" for instance. Also, remove the checks from any of the items that
automatically make the Clipboard appear.