Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Burbles

Default Checking a document for repetition of words and phrases

I would like to check a WORD document for repetition of words and phrases. Is
there a way to do this? I seem to recall that in the past you used to be able
to do an analysis of a document to reveal most frequently used words, but I
don't remember how to activate this function.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Word Heretic

G'day Burbles ,

If you are happy to play with some VBA, there are a few discussions on