Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
worduser

Default Protecting Documents

I was making an enrolment form, and I used the "forms" (drop-down menu) from
an existing enrolment form copied and pasted into a new word doc. I went to
protect the "forms" and save it to the company server and my hard drive.
But, when I retrieve the document, "Unprotect" document is grayed out. Can
someone help me out?

I use Word 2000.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Did you add ActiveX controls from the Control Toolbox? See "WD2002: Can't
Unprotect Protected Form That Contains a Control Toolbox Control" at
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=275975