Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Andy B[_2_] Andy B[_2_] is offline

Default how do I zoom the document map. (I did it by accident, need undo)

last night I think I changed the display font of the document map, by moving
the slider bar. Darned if I can make it happen now, and I want to go back to
a smaller font size. Any one know how to do this? Microsoft Word 2007.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

I am not sure from your description whether it is the zoom percentage you
have changed. I can change the zoom in the Document Map if I first
double-click on some text in the Document Map pane and then change the zoom
value.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg - Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Andy B" wrote:

last night I think I changed the display font of the document map, by moving
the slider bar. Darned if I can make it happen now, and I want to go back to
a smaller font size. Any one know how to do this? Microsoft Word 2007.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

"Andy B" wrote in message
last night I think I changed the display font of the document map, by
moving
the slider bar. Darned if I can make it happen now, and I want to go back
a smaller font size. Any one know how to do this? Microsoft Word 2007.

To modify the zoom in the Document Map, hold your Ctrl key while using your
scroll wheel.

--
Beth Melton

Guides for the Office 2007 Interface: