Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] angelbugsf@yahoo.com is offline

Default How can I save photos in a Word document as jpegs?

I was sent a document that contains about a dozen photos. Is there some way I
can save these photos individually as jpegs?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://www.gmayor.com/extract_images_from_word.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

wrote:
I was sent a document that contains about a dozen photos. Is there
some way I can save these photos individually as jpegs?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

And then smack the person who sent them like that. If they can send a Word
document as an attachment, they can send a photo as an attachment.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
See http://www.gmayor.com/extract_images_from_word.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
so all may benefit.

wrote:
I was sent a document that contains about a dozen photos. Is there
some way I can save these photos individually as jpegs?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
And then smack the person who sent them like that. If they can send a Word
document as an attachment, they can send a photo as an attachment.

But not everyone is using Word as a means to share photos if that's what you
are referring to. Many times a manuscript, newsletter, etc contains images
that you may want to extract for reuse.

--
Beth Melton

Guides for the Office 2007 Interface: