Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
sandrao sandrao is offline

Default Word Forms

I have created a form in word. In the text box I find that at times the
information enter changes.

Example: one text box is to enter names. when I enter a name like
M. MacDonald and then tab out the name will change. the case will change to

M. Macdonald. The same is true with one other name B. D'Ete which changes
the case to B. D.ete.

What causes that and How can I prevent it from occuring.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

"sandrao" wrote in message
I have created a form in word. In the text box I find that at times the
information enter changes.

Example: one text box is to enter names. when I enter a name like
M. MacDonald and then tab out the name will change. the case will change

M. Macdonald. The same is true with one other name B. D'Ete which changes
the case to B. D.ete.

What causes that and How can I prevent it from occuring.

Double-click the text form field to display the Field Properties and make
sure Text Form isn't set to Tile Case.

--
Beth Melton

Guides for the Office 2007 Interface: