Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
howard

Default Format within a cell

My app is using automation and all is well. Next request involves
'bulletizing' a portion of a cells text. I can programmatically determine
the start and end range of the text inside the cell that we want to
bulletize. Can't seem to get the syntax correct to set the range so I can
set the 'ListFormat.ApplyBulletDefault'. I'm using VFP.

Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom

The easiest way to apply bullet formatting is to apply a bulleted
style to the paragraphs of the range object. For example:

RangeObject.Paragraphs.Style = "List Bullet"

Note that you may get a more in depth answer if you ask the question
in a programming newsgroup such as microsoft.public.word.vba.general.
Be sure to describe how you defined the range object and what doesn't
work with your current method.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP